The following phases will be adjusted to the scope of the design project:
- In-depth analysis of project needs and goals and other pertinent information; review of project budget and schedule.
- Space planning, initial concept design, colors and finishes; preliminary estimates.
- Coordination with other professionals begins (i.e. engineering, landscape).
- Fully develop design elements and finish applications; drawings are detailed to obtain estimated project costs for review with client.
- Prepare full set of documents for permits — or as required for the project scope.
- Finish, furnishings and fixture specification will be finalized and keyed to documentation.
- Review of consultants’ drawings for design intent – prior to inclusion into the final construction documents.
- Project management – including job site coordination, review of submittals, shop drawings and FF&E coordination.